RULES & REGULATIONS
A few details…
- Right to admission are reserved with management.
- Rate & Timings of the park are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Children below 33″ (inch) height are admitted free (Not applicable for school groups).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets once sold shall not be refundable / transferable.
- The ticket is for single entry only, re-entry is not allowed with the same ticket.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed.
- Smoking, chewing of pan, Pan masala, consumption of liquor and any other intoxicant inside the park is strictly prohibited.
- All visitors are requested to get them checked for safety & convenience of their own & others.
- Any kind of arms and ammunition is not allowed in the park.
- Nylon/Lycra Swimming costumes are compulsory to enjoy the water park facilities.
- Without permission commercial Photography & Videography is not allowed in the park.
- Costumes, tubes, towels, lockers etc. Would be provided on rental basis inside the park.
- Advisable not to bring valuables, management will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the valuables/personal belongings.
- A ride/facility may be out of order due to technical snag or any other reason, no refund/consideration shall be made.
- If due to negligence on the part of the guest anything is damaged, the guest will be responsible and will reimburse the cost of the damaged things.
- For safer rides follow the instructions.
- If any guest found in Irregular behavior management has to right to get them out from the park and in that condition entry charge will not be refunded.